Send an e-mail message to 3ARK:
Ash Mogensen m: 0409 040 321 e: email@example.com
Ratko Mrkogaca m: 0418 582 114 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
3ARK is committed to improving the comfort and energy efficiency of Australia’s buildings.
We do this by:
- Advising on how to design and build airtight buildings – so that air infiltration is controlled rather than unplanned air-leakage which affects comfort, air-quality, and requires greater consumption of energy to maintain desired air temperature due to loss of conditioned air
- Performing a verification test of the building envelope performance. i.e. a quantifiable figure to measure against best practice
- When the air-leakage is greater than planned, we can identify air-leakage locations so that remedial action can be taken
- Assessment of existing homes using the Victorian Residential Efficiency Scorecard which will enable you to obtain a star rating for your home which is an assessment of your home’s building shell and a representation of the running cost of the fixed appliances in your home. It will guide you to make home improvements efficiently and cost effectively.
Although the Airtightness industry is very much in its infancy in Australia, 3ARK have worked with a variety of stakeholders including constructors, various industry groups, engineering firms and design teams, at various stages of the building life cycle, to air pressure test a diverse cross section of buildings in the commercial/private and government sectors.
We can also assist via:
- Engagement as SME’s to advise teams on managing Airtight builds
- Advice on Sealing methodology and correct use of specified sealing products
- Provide budgetary pricing and estimates
- Input to design scope by conducting baseline air- leakage testing and identification for Refurbishment/Retrofit projects
- Collaboration on proposals
- Demonstration of Airtightness testing to clients and project teams
- Feedback on the practical impact of design to the building envelope and risk mitigation
- Objective assessment of building envelope in client/builder dispute
3ARK – Additional Qualifications and Affiliations.
- We work with clients and relevant project stakeholders to provide an integrated end-to-end assessment service and ensure clear and usable results.
- We are accredited to perform Residential Efficiency Scorecard Assessments
- Our testers are qualified and experienced in Airtightness Testing and Thermography
- We are formally trained in using Retrotec fan door equipment and are certified Level 1 Thermographers.
- We use specialised, high quality, state-of-the-art and calibrated test equipment.
- Our testing is undertaken to key international standards.
- We have extensive experience in driving large projects at a local and National level and working within large programs of work
- We have current insurance policies for Workcover, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability.
- We have compliant Workplace Healthy & Safety Policy and practices.
- Member of Green Building Council Australia.
- Member of ATTMA
- Member or Air Infiltration and Ventilation Association of Aus (AIVAA)
- Member of Certified Infrared Thermographers Association
- Member of Australian Professional Thermographer Association